Wednesday, December 29, 2010

THE END OF 2010

tak lama lagi 2010 akn hbs...
walao eh...
cepatnya masa berlalu...
pejam celik, pejam celik dh nak masuk 2011...
agaknya apa yg akan ada utk 2011 ni ek?
kalau  boleh nak ceria2 selalu...
tak nak dah sedih2...
kalau sedih pun belajar buat muka kayu...
hihi...
3 more days to 2011..
Pray to God that I have to be strong enough to face this world.
Too much misery.
I'm tired of pretending.




God of mercy and compassion
look with pity upon me
Father let me call thee Father
This thy child returns to thee

Jesus Lord I ask for mercy
Let me not implore in vain
All my sins I now detest them
Help me not to sins again

By my sins I have deserved
Death and endless misery
Hell with all its pains and torments
And for all eternity

By my sins I have abandoned
Right and claim to heaven above
Where the saints rejoice forever
In a boundless sea of love


... THE END...

0 comments:

Post a Comment