I'm not a romantic person...
I'm not a flirting type too..
That's why people usually find out that I'm a kind of Boring to hang out with...
I don't know how to express my true feelings...
Cause I've been trained to use mask almost my whole life...
I'm not a genius...
That knows everything...
That can solve almost everything..
or getting almost perfect pointer in examination...
That is impossible for me...
I'm just a simple girl..
Who loves original things...
cause original and simple things are beautiful..
That's my perception...
I wish to meet someone that really knows how I feel...
Or read me as he knows me for ages...
cares for me like no others...
who advice me when I'm wrong...
who helps me when I'm fall...
who can be my right arm when I almost collapse..
I'm not a strong girl...
Who can walk and stand alone as what someone might think...
I might pretending like I'm strong...
but deep inside I feel tortured...
living in this miserable situation
sometimes I can't control my tears from streaming down my cheeks...
I've tried to laugh...
but laughter is not my best medicine
Guess I'm not a good actress...
God, lead me out from this miserable life...
Perhaps one day true light will shine upon my road...
perhaps...
Amen...
MY HEART SAYS SO...











