wow...
suddenly I realized that I've made too much stupid mistakes last year..
One of them cost me a 'D' for my major subject..
which undoubtedly ...
calculus...
my "MOST FAVORITE" topic ever.. ( gosh.. I hate to admit it!!)
To recall all my stupid mistakes..
I think I need more than just one page of this blog...
Miahahaha...
mistakes are the most favorite topic... Don't you think so?
Hmmm...
Seriously, it never strikes me that I will commit such stupid mistakes...
Fails in exam??
procrastination?? ( haha..the best part of me!!)
sleep late at night?? [just to text messaging someone]... miahaha.. hope he won't read this!!
well, I can't say all of my stupid and hideous mistakes ever...
let past bury the past...
hahasss...
gosh...
I'm too happy cause FINALLY I don't need to open the books and have a look at CALCULUS...
Pray for me that I'll pass...
sigh.. (=.=)!!
It feels terrible to fail during foundation years...
purrr~~
![]() |
| haha... an interesting equation... |
RECALLING



1 comments:
I miss him.. I miss this time where he gave me courages to do the best for the repeat paper... How I really miss those sweet memories...
Post a Comment