Saturday, February 19, 2011

A ONE DAY OUTING WITH MATHS MANIAC


haha.. 
finally there's an outing with classmates after almost two years together..
though are some not coming but hell. its fun when you can hangout with your peeps once a while...
We need changes sometimes, don't we?

Destination: 1 BORNEO, Kota Kinabalu

First  :
makan dulu!!

p.s: spend by Wenah... Expensive JOE.. I've no such money in my wallet~~
my meal set... can't remember the name.. miahaha~~

Next: 
archery!! Gosh.. this is my first time and I'm trilled!!


sakit jo kena lastik string dia.. huhu.. (T . T)
syai, wenah. kinah and me.. trying some lucks on archery.. :p

this is what I bought at TIMES.. I HEART TIMES A LOT!!!
miahaha!!!

books~~ glorious books!!

I'm sooo excited to read this... :D




the actual plan is for playing bowling but since the place have been fully booked till 4.00 pm..
we have to canceled our plan and went to CENTER POINT for a movie and bowling game!!
huhu...
x dapat ikut dorang main bowling juga tadi di CP sebab kena balik awal...
tapi tak pe.. lain kali pergi...
tu pun kalau da kesempatan...
T . T







0 comments:

Post a Comment