Saturday, March 12, 2011

GLUTTONY

Secret Recipe's spaghetti... ermmm.. not mine...I don't eat spaghetti.. hehe  :D


hari ni da orang spend makan secret recipe ...
jengjengjeng~~~
dua kali berturut-turut sudah minggu ni makan sana..
macam banyak ja duit oo...
thanks to ALFRED for the meals...
dinner at SR... 
tiada duit jo kalau makan hari2 sana... haha  ^^

Alfred with his watermelon juice~~
lalala... ice blended chocolate of mine and dijah~~

fresh orange juice for Elvy

banana shake for marsila... hehe  ^^


my dinner - greek salad... there were cheese inside it and yerrkk... I hate cheese... :(


marsila with her spaghetti ~~


dijah and elvy's  tom yam... pity I can't eat tom yam anymore.. huhu.. ( T . T )

Jerry and his Macaroni...

syai's lasagne..  sadap joe~~

terkejut jeng masa salad tu sampai... God, they serve it in a big plate.. no jokes.. I can't finish it... Gosh.. it's just a plate of salad but I can't finish them.. what a shame.. huhu..


before dinner, we went watching HIKAYAT MERONG MAHAWANGSA... wow.. thumbs up to KRU for directing such a good movie.. seriously, this is the first malay movie that I think worth of watching.. haha... murah je.. RM 5 je untuk student.. mai la kita tengok sama- sama~~  
sik juak mahal nak... makan tempat mahal boleh pulak.. sikkan beli tiket movie sik dapat.. hehe~~










                                                                





0 comments:

Post a Comment