" My Child,
you have a golden heart...
I saw you cried in the room...
I want you to know that I was there every time you cried...
I want to be your best friend...
you are not alone, my dear... "
" I am a perfect Father...
Everything that you seek in your earthly father you can find in me...
My Child...
I have give you my love...
And you might not realize it...
You have going too far from me...
But I'll be always waiting for you...
My child...
I love you for who you are...
Not for what you did... "
I can still remembered those words...
And how those words have change my life that night...
Those loving words were the source of my forgiveness...
Thanks God because of that words...
I forgive him who bleeds my heart...
I can felt my wounds healed...
Human's love is just like a smoke...
when he still needs you.. he'll loves you...
when there's no more love between you...
he'll find every reasons to push you out of his life...
believe me...
God's love is much more greater than human beings...
REPENTENCE



2 comments:
amen! the Love of God is so great that He'll be the source of all love :)
thnks Rina .. :)
Post a Comment