Lately I have this feeling of getting eating disorder.
Its not that I'm anorexia or bulimia but I kept on getting full although I'm not eating any food for the whole day.
I don't feel starving at all and that's worrying me.
I'm not sure of weight lost but I'm pretty sure that I still have the same figure as last time
but with less chubbiness...
I wish I can eat as much as I could like last time
but I have no appetite at all.
I have no desire of eating and it kills me watching my friends engulf their foods happily.
I really miss the time when I don't really care about anything else as long as I'm eating.
I miss the time where me and Marcy declared that eating = to happiness...
there's no more food glorious food for me...
God, for goodness sake, I'm not dieting at all..
huhu...
EATING DISORDER



0 comments:
Post a Comment