haha... 10 FACTS about ME:


http://missnonivictor.blogspot.com/p/10-perkara.html

1. I hate smokers... and the cigarettes... plus their smokes/ fumes... what ever people call that...
2. I hate liars... Yeah.. Really... Especially when they're busted but still won't admit it...
3. I hate messy things... Cause they irritate me... Though my things not really in place, but something that overrated is really annoying...
4. I hate it when people ask me to do something that I don't really want to do...
5. I hate biasness.... Faham2 la...
6. I love chocolates.. Hey babe, give me chocolates on my birthday!! haha [ <--- main2 jak :) ]
7. I love reading materials... haha... Books, magazines...ect...
8. I love dogs, bears, pandas, sea, sunset... Gosh.. should I say I love nature after all?? ngeee~~
9. I'm a proud Sarawakian... :)
10. I am going to be 20!!.. owh.. forgot to mention that I'm a teacher-to-be one day [ I presume... hehe] :D

http://missnonivictor.blogspot.com/p/10-perkara.html
.DAY 1: 10 THINGS ABOUT ME.



0 comments:
Post a Comment