I wish I'm pretty like some of my friends...
or as cute as them...
or as photogenic as certain people...
or even as fashionable as some girls outside there...
even how damn I wish my life would be...
I'm still me...
the same old Yvonny...
the simples among beauty...
I love simple things...
No sense of fashion at all...
the passive girl from outer space...
But I'm envy those who know how to display their appearance...
gosh, what am I thinking after all??
huhu.. dear me...
How I wish I was one of them...
How I wish I was her...
Gorgeous... stylish... elegance...
All I have are simple T-shirts, slacks, and jeans that are too big for me[ since I've lost weight drastically lately]
nunu... [ I like the sound.. although it means WHAT??]
since when did I care for my appearance?
Damn... I hate this feelings...
uhuhu...
ME



0 comments:
Post a Comment