sharped at 1.30, my cousin came to pick me up. Then we went to Essence Bridal Studio to have a look and try on dresses. Gosh... The dresses are gorgeous and thanks God I'm not the one that is getting married. hahaha
 |
| essence bridal |
 |
| dinner dresses.. |
huhu... waiting for Lyn trying all the dresses were tiring cause I've nothing much to do except texting friends. feels annoyed cause there's someone not replying my text message. hurmmm... what ever. Busy kowt...
(= . =)
Lyn and her dresses:
 |
| 1st option |
 |
| dinner |
 |
| 3rd option |
more>>
 |
| salad chicken rice @ Singapore Chicken Rice.. Yummy~~ |
then when for a hunting trip to imperial mall. Mission: looking for my
high heels.. haha..guess my feet are too large for girls cause I can't find one that fit me well.. :p
 |
| gosh... one of my great temptation |
looking at this picture, I realized that marriage is a sacred matrimony that shouldn't be blemished by fornication, something that some teenagers now days failed to resist.
don't do something that will fail your marriage life.
believe that there's a man that deserve everything that you own.
true love takes a long time to appear...
:(
0 comments:
Post a Comment