![]() |
| what should i do? |
I won't have any regrets...
*who says that only sinners have regrets?
are you telling me that you have no sins, thus you have no regrets at all...?
I will lead my life peacefully
without interfering other's relationship.
I'll study hard to achieve my dreams
and I won't hurt others...
I won't do stupid things
or doing something that can hurt myself...
this is a vow for me..
if only God gives me another life to live for.
If today is my last day living...
I pray to God that to forgive all my sins
and to reunite me back to those who really loves me
I'm tired of living...
I'm tired of blaming myself...
so...
Angel of death, can you please take me away from this world...?
sincerely;
-evonne-
I am a lost lamb that has been lead to astray...
don't blame me for losing my faith.
I'm just loosing my grip
world would be a better place without me
saya ada pegangan agama... saya hanya tidak ingin bertindak seperti seorang yang hipokrit.
ANOTHER DAY... ANOTHER LIFE



4 comments:
It doesn't matter if we fall down hard .. What is more important is doing our best to get up .. eventhough everything we had before is lost or broken .. It's the only way to keep moving ;) God is faithful ^^
@Amanda Rina
God is indeed faithful but unfortunately I'm the one that unfaithful...
no matter how hard the obstacle is, u just have to face it with all ur strength. I don't know what your problem is yet as one of your friend I do care about you. Be tough girl. tht's the rule of life there would be ups and down. keep holdin' on. Have faith in you. the most pathetic situation is when you lose faith in your own self. so, just dump that kind of thought ya. Live your life healthy and happily :)
@JazZ moCha
thanks Jazz.. huhu...
Post a Comment