 |
| this is what I want to say... |
 |
| one of them was the one that I broke before my birthday... I miss him.. ;( |
 |
| a birthday present from someone.. thanks |
 |
| given by one of my pals.. thanks |
they too have gave me a pair of blouse.. a beautiful white blouse but because the blouse is currently in laundry, so I can't take the picture. haha... thanks buddies.. ;)
btw, I pampered myself with a pair of really expensive watch ( a swatch time)... But I think it will last longer than my previous watch so I don't really care for the price.. :D ahaha.. but the watch is actually out of my budget list and thus, I need to manage my money wisely in order to stay survive for another 4 months...
(= . =)!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment