Monday, October 17, 2011

I'M COMING HOME

going back to homeland this coming holidays, and I'm excited since there will be lot of fruits waiting for me to be eaten. :D

plus, I've not been at home for quite a long time. And I envy those who went back every holidays. Great to have lots of money to buy airplane tickets... huhu

minus, we'll be sitting for our end of semester exams, which if I'm not mistaken will start on the 8th of November, just a week after the school break.

another plus is that I'll have an ample of time on my own thoughts. I need strength and may be within this coming hols I'll discover something that will sparks my life back to the place where I suppose to be.

living here in KK is like walking on a thin rope. there's nothing wrong with this place but I feel so pathetic. may be changes of air will bring back a more lively once-upon-time-evone. 


I came across a phrase that written by someone in his blog, and I think I should share it here for our own thoughts.

".not all virgins are angels and not all angels are virgin."
mirror~mirror on my wall  

p.s: don't judge the books by its cover, eh?? cause devils too, wear Pradas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment