Sunday, January 22, 2012

TIRED


source


lately I've been tired of everything. Even a simple thing can make me cry. I wish to be at home, where I can curdle my twin little bears while reading books instead of hostel. I'm tired of demanding lecturers, gossipers, and of course, judging eyes from seniors and juniors. 

I wish I have someone to lean at. And I wish someone  hold me, and said: Everything is fine. 

Source

p.s: happy Chinese New Year to  all Chinese around the world.

p.s.s: Please don't misunderstood me. This post is about my daily life as a training teacher.  ;)

4 comments:

Aleeya Farisya said...

it's about life...it's ur choice..
sometimes kita x boleh myalahkan orang lain..
kerana sebenarnya ia kadang2 berpunca dari diri kita sendiri....

Evone Victor said...

@Aleeya Farisya

haha... my post more to hectic life at campus rather than my personal life. *wink*
;)

Aleeya Farisya said...

sometimes...orang lebih kenal diri kita..berbanding kita dengan diri kita sendiri...

Evone Victor said...

@Aleeya Farisya

mungkin jugak. :D

Post a Comment