am I wrong all these while...
for being too gentle? for being too caring? for being too attached to those I closed to? am I hurting them in my own way? for being too involved in one's story line? am I?
"People look down at me cause I'm too weak to say no... "
a friend of mine answered me.
" you've been too soft inside. you might thinking of ways to hurt others, but you don't cause your heart won't allow "
that night I've been thinking:
am I wrong all these while? should I care less on others and think more bout myself? after all, I am the one that lead my own story line.
should I?
T . T
: : I pray that I'll be more matured as I grow older. sometimes age is not just a number.
AM I WRONG...??



0 comments:
Post a Comment