P.s: Sorry for the grammatically and structurally errors in my writing cause it has been ages since the last time I wrote in proper English (for exams). Haha. So faham faham sendirilah.. :P. Hopefully tiada grammar nazy stumble upon my blog. LoL ---- MAAFKAN SAYA (T . T) ----
![]() |
| Source: google image |
Recently I get an opportunity to read a book that quite inspiring me on political views, democracy, ermm.. well... change my perception on royalties too (scoff.. scoff.. he's good looking guy but somehow my friends told me I have a weird taste on guys.. LoL). Actually the book has been on the shelf like ages (months actually) but I am not someone that will spend my money on someone else rubbish thoughts on politics but with exceptional on certain writers that I cannot mention here for I am fear my political views will be questioned. Haha
Rasa macam berkali-kali juga pegang tu buku masa di popular but since he's a royalties, I am expecting the writings will be bias as always so I just read the summary at the back and placed it back to where it belongs. Haha. By the way, his face on the cover was not so appealing too until one day I stumbled on an article somewhere in the borneopost (if not mistaken) written by him and guess what, I am totally hooked. LoL. Guess we should not judge the book by its cover (or background).
Then only I found out that he IS a well known columnist with broad ideas. So I watched videos of his speeches, read almost all his past articles, enjoying the fact that his BM is so amusing till I cannot stop laughing while listening to his speech given in Malay (He was educated and working oversea since young and went back home recently). Gosh, he is so cute. muahahaha
Now, I am tempted to buy his other books. HAHAHA (elaun buku cepatlah keluarrr!!)
and I have not finish my action research writing. HOHOHO (pa... ma... I am sorry T . T)
while my VIVA will take place in next TWO WEEKS.
oh.. and I feel like giving up my career as a teacher. haha
which is the MAIN reason why I stop writing my kajian... plus I have no idea what am I rambling about... with lots of error everywhere.... hmmm...
#355



0 comments:
Post a Comment