Saturday, October 3, 2015

#397

Last year I told myself I will not going back to Ranau and yet, I fall in love to the nature of Ranau. And the folks too. Haha

Last year too, I told myself that I am thinking Keningau as my second home in Sabah since I spent almost every school breaks there with my friends and guess I will not coming back there anymore. Thought I miss those who closed to me there. 

By the way KK still have her charm to make me cry. With no failure. 

I miss Kunak too. I still remember the delicious bubur ayam that Dijah's mom cooked for us. Hehe

Since then, I'm pailing my weight non stop. Haha *cries a river*

May be this November will be the last trip to Sabah for good. 

May be the final trip outside sarawak too. Lol.

Hmm.


1 comments:

Aleeya Farisya said...

Heheehe...datang kunak...aku mau dtg sana

Post a Comment