hey, give me a break from headache. Lately I've problems with headache and I need tones of antidepressant. plus movies too. ngeehh
I need my home. really. I need my own home right now. It might be my own fault. keep on thinking something . one of my friends told me:
don't mind something that will hurt you. just keep on good composure. smile even when you're hurt. why must show the world that you're grieving? people will only sympathized. But not empathized. People don't understand what you're feeling inside. Instead of grieving and showing your weakness to the world, why don't you look up and think: Things like that won't ruin my days. Then only no one will look down at you. Even though how much it hurts inside. let only you and God knows them.
Thanks, girl. You lifted up my soul [haha.. I know you stalk me!! :D] I added one or two words here and there.. kehkehkeh
oh, another reason for my depression is that an End of Course Exam is just around the corner. this monday alone I've to sit for three papers, namely as: English Language Proficiency, Literasi Bahasa and Literasi Nombor. and the time gap of each paper is just an hour. man, can you do last minute revision in less than an hour time? [ thinking of last minute studying, eh girl?? = . = ]
thinking of taking paracetamol to reduce my headaches but too many paracetamol will cost me a long time effect. have any other advises that is better than that?
GIVE ME A BREAK



0 comments:
Post a Comment