Friday, December 16, 2011

= . =!!

Sila abaikan penggunaan "aku" untuk entri kali ini. 

source: weheartit.com

Aku terfikir dah sekarang ni benda yang ko bagitau tu betul ke tak juga... Ke ko nak aku rasa simpati je?? mushkil hati hamba... tau la aku ni lurus bendul. Kecewanya ditipu hidup-hidup. ahh... Kawan apa ni makan kawan... 


*      *     *     *     *     *     *     *

MSN Onion Icon
I'm looking forward for this coming Christmas Eve. It's SALE, babe!! Haha...  Say YES to Y.E.S!! [ Do some calculation in mind.. application of arithmetic]. I need to buy a long skirt for Class. My baju kurung is limited. My fault after all. I always burnt my baju kurung while ironing early in the morning. Heheh.. Guess I'm still sleepy at that time... Or... my iron hates my baju kurung ... ??  = . =!! Or I hate going to class?? Which one is correct??  ** grrr... **

Onion Icon
There's rumors saying that there's failure for MTE 3104 : Decision  Maths. Only God knows how worried I am now. I've done badly in my exams. Especially my EDU and MTEs. It is too late to pray for God's help now. The result is out. So, pasrah sajalah. Nda dapat buat apa-apa juga. Itulah.. Orang suruh belajar kau main-main lagi buat revision. Adoiyaii... But Simplex method is difficult to understand. Especially to those maths freaks like me... huhu... [ alasan.. ptuiiikk... ]

MSN Onion Icons
I have not touch my statistics revision book. Erm... Actually that's my brother's book. I took it from his box. Hahaha...[ Dia cakap: menyelongkar ja kerja saya di rumah.. Heheh... ] I need to revise before Class start this January. Huhu... I have enough of staring blankly at the white board. Kenapalah otak ni mau mau juga delete semua data dulu. Kan dah kena belajar balik.. aishh... Makan semut hari-hari barangkali ni... 


Onion Emoticon Set
People asked me, why am I using Sabahan slang. Adakah juga bunyi orang Sabah kalau saya bercakap sama kamuorang, dear Sabahan? I know that I don't sound Sarawakian at all... yeah... Even Sabahan speaks better Sarawak than me. Poor me... huhu... My friends during High School always laugh at me since I'm the only one in class that doesn't speak Sarawak. They called me lepeh. <===  Onion Icons  [ Uhulk... I did speak a little Sarawak to them, tapi durang lagi ketawa terbahak-bhak dengar... Cause it doesn't sound Sarawak at all... T . T ]

source: weheartit.com

btw, should have  fun at home before going insane at hostel for half year. God, bless my journey to Other's Land... huhu..

p.s: curiosity kills the cat. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa, sya dah lupa simplex method .. :P Btw, kelas kita da yg gagal ka ??

Evone Victor said...

x tau juga wenah... huhu.. khaar angin cakap ada yg gagal. blum official lg tu

Post a Comment