Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PERSONAL WISHES



Source: weheartit.com


Dear Lord,

These may sound so greedy, but these are what I want the most in my life. If these can be fulfill, I'll be so thankful for the rest of my life, for i have nothing much to desire, except to fulfill all my dreams and wishes as long as I'm living.


Source: weheartit.com

I just want HAPPINESS and LOVE that I longed before. I want the thirst for KNOWLEDGE, to discover the secret that lays beneath this world.  I want to be ACKNOWLEDGE for who I am, not for my mistakes, but for the real me. Give me FAITH, so that I can lead a better life. I need STRENGTH, when I weak, and a firm PILLAR when I fall. I don't need wealth, as long as I have these. Lastly God, teach me how to be GRATEFUL for everything that I owned. Then only I'll learn how to APPRECIATE things that you give me.

" Touch my heart, and I'll let you touch my soul "



... MSN Onion Icons MSN Onion Icons MSN Onion Icons...

0 comments:

Post a Comment