Saya tidaklah juga pandai melukis. Tetapi melukis adalah sesuatu yang paling digemari sejak dari kecil lagi. Semenjak dua menjak ini, minat tu makin menghilang setelah mendapati ada orang lain yang juga turut meminati lukisan. It's not that I don't like to be similar to anyone, it just that I hate to have something in common with someone that I detest. Yes, I have certain people that I detest. harharhar... It's hypocrite not to admit it. I am not an angel to love everyone near me. Or perhaps, people that miles away from me too.
| my sketches :) |
I'm planning to change my blog's header and it's background. I wish to use my own drawing as the header. As what I've said before, I'll not using my own face in any of my post anymore due to privacy concern. Most of the pictures except certain drawings were taken from weheartit.com. Sorry for not crediting the owners beforehand.
lalala... BTW, I've bought the book that I've been eyeing for a few weeks. The book motivating me to become a better woman in all aspect. But certain things that I think I can't change drastically. The way I speak and write. People may annoyed and misunderstood me due to my poor communication skills. Before, I care less on that. That's how I speak for my entire 2+ years of living. That's how I treat people around me.I smiled less and lesser. How I wish i can smile often. And become less annoying. humff... = . =
Yah, I've used my last voucher to buy that motivation book. harharhar :D
Oh, right. I need to finish my reading as soon as possible since exam is just around the corner. 14 more weeks to go.. Gambatte!!
LALA~



2 comments:
cantik lukisan awak..
@Nana
thanks :')
Post a Comment