There's time where I need a pillar to straighten me. There's a time where I need strength more. There's a time when I can't stop myself from crying, hurting myself and avoiding the crowds. And all that time I was walking alone. It's not that I have no friends. I do have. It just I want to be alone.
It's fun to see everyone else is happy. It's fun to know there's someone happy because of you. It's fun to be able to help others. Yes,it's true. Looking back at old days, I really wish to turn back to old time so I can appreciate the beauty of yesterday.
So sad, but true...
I am not a pillar nor strength to others.. Not even someone that can make others smile because of me. I am just me. May be I should stop pretending to be like others. May be I should become lesser and lesser. May be.
Ah, lama dah sik update pasal feeling tok. Tepu udahnya lam ati. exam sik lamak gik. Mok blajar pun dak sik da mood jak. Tapi kena juak belajar. Statistik, edu ngan pj kin palak pusing tok klak mun sik belajar awal. Ne tauk dapat DEKAN ka apa mun pointer nait cam gunung kinabalu. Oh, lupak. Sikda dekan pulak sitok.. = . = Sik la aku merasa jadi excellent student tok. Apa gik first class.Frust ku, jo... :)
Yo.. sem tok belajar anatomi dan fisiologi. ada bunyi dak budak medic sik?? kehkeh... sik la juak aku mok melawa padah aku belajar subjek tang~ting~tong. Statistik gik tang~ting~tong ku rasa. Sebab anatomi tok mek orang belajar basic jak.Basic yer tuan-tuan dan puan-puan. Basic nok korang belajar subjek bio form 4 dolok.
Ba, chow cin chow. All the best to Maths Maniac. MUaxx..
xOxO ~
lalalala... engkol kali palak tiba-tiba update blog lam bahasa sarawak rojak. lalalala... I'm proud to be sarawakian. haha... :D
STRENGTH



0 comments:
Post a Comment