![]() |
| " Life is like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and the black shows sadness. But as you go through, life's journey, remembers that the black keys also create music " |
* * *
It's been a long time since my last post. Yay... Right now I am sitting in my chair savouring my remaining days before new year comes. No one at home except my parents cause the little one is still sitting for his SPM this year while the rest is working. I wish him all the best. :)
Yesterday I went to watch a movie entitled: Cold War. At first, I have no intention to watch the movie at all but after watching its trailer, I found myself sitting in hall 9 watching movie with teary eyes. D***. Too hyperbolic. If you love the kind of movie that can trigger your adrenaline, I suggest you to watch this. A movie full of suspense. Before you realize, you will find that yourself working hard to find the mole throughout the movie before it ends. I rate it 8/10.
hmmm... sitting alone in this armchair makes me thinking non-stop and before I hurt myself more, I need something to distract me from thinking too much on a very particular thing that cause me nightmares at night. Hence, that is why you are currently reading my new post that I think can help me divert my mind for a while but then I guess I am wrong cause at this point, I am typing on it. S***y me, does not it?
what a mind torturing. sigh.
By the way, I have finish watching Gossip Girl, Running Man and Merlin just in a few days so please be my guest, guess how bored am I lately? haha... :D. Yeah, I cannot do much in my dorm's room except watching movies, reading e-books and blogs, eating, sleeping... and thinking.
sigh. sigh. sighssss... :(
p.s: ako da tao ino bak sibet kou ajau. ako da tao... Kutan ako bak betemu gahak kaau taun baau neh? pegui kaau gahak akek? ako da bei hak bak melalaih agei. Oh Tuhan, ino patut sibet kou? :'(
# 316



0 comments:
Post a Comment