Monday, December 3, 2012

DECEMBER


December is here and it means welcome to the season of greetings. Yay! December too, means 2012 is waving away while 2013 is approaching. 2012 brings a lot of fond memories especially to me where this year is the first year I went back to hometown doing my SBE( school based experience) at my old primary school. For one and half years, I did my SBE at Sabah ( but of course in different places ) with my friends since I have no one to work with for my SBE projects. haha.

For this coming new year for I am sure that I will not updating my blog as much as I did before, I wish that everyone will enjoy their lives to the fullest and hopefully there will be no failure for #mathsmaniacs

xoxo.

sampai ketemu lagi, ya  :)


p.s: haha. I am still  blogwalking actively but I don't write much now. It's not that I have no ideas, it's just that I don't wish to talk/write everying in my blog like before.hihi. 

p.s.s: Merry Christmas and happy new year 2013  :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment